Made to Order Yoga Bag - Batik Prints Available
Although I've got many yoga bags ready to ship, perhaps there's no fabric
striking your fancy? Oh I've got lots of fabric, from boho batiks and paisleys
to pretty florals and classic prints, to fun animals, yoga related prints and
graphic patterns. Also available are some unique pieces of clothing, ready to
upcycle into a truly one-of-a-kind bag. View the "Custom Orders" section to see
all the fabrics available.
Like all my bags, your custom order will be generously sized to fit just about
any size yoga or exercise mat and even a small change of clothes or towel.
Close this gal really speedy with a drawstring cord with cord stop. All seams
are reinforced and will hold the mats such as the Manduka Pro or PROlite.
* Remember that this is a made-to-order item and may take up 10 days to ship.
Although it will be made to order, your bag will still be returnable.
- 6 ½” diameter
- 31” long approximately
- Plenty of room to carry a small towel and yoga straps along with your
standard 24" x 70" mat (or larger)
- CUSTOM SIZES are also available. I've made bags for Native American flutes,
fire sticks, and toddler mat bags. Just ask!
- Really generous wrap around pocket divided into thirds to hold a water
bottle, class card, cash, etc.
- Fully lined with a coordinating fabric
- Drawstring cord with cord stop and accented with coordinating beads
- Metal carabiner to attach your keys
100% cotton. Remove beads and wash in cold water and air dry, hanging or flat.
Warm iron. Fabric has been pre-washed to prevent shrinking. Any upcycled fabric
used is guaranteed to be stain free.
Thank you for letting me share my love of sewing and yoga with you! I hope
this bag might come with blessings to you and your yoga practice.